Saturday 18 June 2011

Alexis Jordan 'wrote first song aged 9'


Alexis Jordan's first ever song was based on "love notes" she wrote for boys at school.

The Hush Hush singer - who shot to fame after appearing on the first series of America's Got Talent in 2006 - explained she has been writing songs at an early age, when her favourite subject was boys in her class at school.

She said: "I started writing when I was about nine. It was a love song, you write notes to the boys in class and you switch notes and the teachers catch you - stuff like that."

The 19-year-old singer admitted after being "hungry" for fame from a young age, she isn't taking her success in the music industry for granted.

Alexis added to the Newcastle Evening Chronicle newspaper: "Looking back I am the same now as I always was, just wanting my dreams to happen. I'm really grateful to be doing it.

"When I was younger I was so hungry for it and I still am. I am the kind of person who keeps it close to their heart that this isn't a joke - this is my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment